Nubes o Naves

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Nibiru...? - The Movie - Planet X Revealed

Hi,

I made a question about chemtrails and nibiru to the search engine and I found this interesting video. I was wondering if quemtrails have something to do with protecting our Earth from some type of energy or a planet’s pull and that is the reason why this was being done".

I also thought about the possibility that that is why so many countries are bankrupt. Maybe they are investing lots of money in securing the Earth, and maybe those who will remain in the Earth after what ever happens in 2012. Who knows!

The Earth is pretty dry now in some parts, and falling leaves in spring time is something never seen by me. Crops are failing but people don’t pay attention to this either. Cold weather has extended almost to springtime. Without a doubt something is wrong. This is something to think about.
I am glad that humanity is awakening to the potential that we can have all together.
Thank you for this very interesting video.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome. Offensive ones will be remove. Thank you