Nubes o Naves

Thursday, November 24, 2016

THE JINN ARE MUCH LIKE FAIRIES GNOMES OR LITTLE PEOPLE


This is a light orb being!
Photo by me Cuqui Cordero,
 believe it or not, ... not fake, Just Real!
I share this post by Hank Wesselman PhD., posted in January 8th,2010.
The Jinn are much like fairies, gnomes, little people he says, and I add this photograph taken by me.
An ORB being who was trying to get closer to me. That photo is real! 

I share Dr. Wesselman post because I feel that someone here on Earth has to be right about that world we can not understand or accept as real. If we look we will find. 

 By Hank Wesselman PhD. - January 8th, 2010The Jinn are much like fairies, gnomes, little people.  Below is an amazing conversation with one.  It is a mind bender and stretcher. If you are feeling a bit confused by all the information, best to skip.An Encounter With a Jinn (Genie) In Egypt By Hank Wesselman PhD. - January 8th, 2010 - 33 CommentsIn my Blogum (a hybrid blog-column) posted Jan 8, 2010, it was revealed that I recently had an encounter with a Jinn in Egypt.In Arabic, male Jinn are called `jinni' and females `jinniya.' They are earthbound spirits who may fall into the same category as the faeries of European lore as they live in this world (right here) as opposed to the transpersonal forces that reside in the spirit world (over there.)In the Holy Ku'ran (Koran), the great prophet Mohammed himself reveals that the Jinn are real, that they are formed of holy fire (energy) and that they are normally invisible, but capable of becoming visible at their pleasure. He proclaims that they are moral, but that they can also be mischievous, even troublesome, to those who cannot control them.This Jinn was encountered in a shrine at the great mortuary temple of Medinat Habu near the Valley of the Kings. After my initial encounter in the temple on Dec. 7, 2009, I returned to the shrine through my shamanic journeywork on Dec. 8 where the Jinn and I then had a most unusual conversation.Let me say in advance that this dialogue did not occur in English nor in Arabic but rather in the non-verbal communication modality that I conceive of as `think-feeling.' My job, as always, is to translate and reconstruct the entirety of the contact after the fact from blocks of information that I can recall and transcribe into written notes.As a prelude, allow me to offer that during the second encounter, the jinni manifested itself first as two disembodied eyeballs… and since this didn't deter me, it then carefully chose to reveal itself as a smoky humanoid form that flickered at the edges, shifting back and forth from one vague shape to another in pastel hues of orange, yellows and greens, with deeper core areas of more brilliant light as its mood shifted in response to our dialogue.But if its etheric form was somewhat diffuse, its voice was quite distinct, allowing me to share what follows with confidence.After identifying myself and what my intentions were for being there (in my journeywork), I revealed that I had been there the day before (and the Jinn remembered this,) that I had been in contact with Jinn before in Ethiopia in 1995 and 1996, and in Egypt in 2003.I mention this because upon learning that I had had contact with the Jinn before, the jinni became most respectful, even helpful.Knowing that the Jinn can be mischievous, I tricked it into telling me its name, and after that I was the one in control and the Jinn could not lie to me. I say this for those of you among my readers who know the Jinn and how tricky dealing with them can beInitially the Jinn revealed that it had originally come from a place in the western desert (the name of this place meant nothing to me, nor could I later find it on a map,) and that it had attached itself to an early traveler through that region who had eventually come to Egypt. When I asked `when?' the jinni didn't seem to understand the question.When its human `host' had died, the jinni had decided to remain near the river Nile and had taken up residence in different places, most recently in this shrine once the temple had been released from the grip of the desert sands that had covered most of it in the interim. When I asked how long it had been there, once again it didn't seem to understand the question.(My note: The Jinn's confusion about time is in alignment with my understanding that it is only when we are embodied in physical form that we are subject to and immersed within `Time.' When we are in spirit between lives, we are then in the `timeless.' And since Jinn are without physical form, they are in fact in the realm of timeless in which all time is `now.')Has the conversation that follows been influenced by my own current interests and interpretations? Undoubtably, as I am a scholar and I do a lot of reading, yet the interwoven information that follows is compelling to say the least, even heretical at times. So here it is for your consideration, recorded shortly after it occurred…THE CONVERSATION (taken from my written notes)I began by asking the jinni if there was anything it wanted… a good beginning.In the pregnant silence that followed my question, an image of the carved granite altar in front of the shrine came up in my mind. In response, the Jinn's field brightened considerably as though a pulse of energy surged through its light… and hesitantly, almost shyly, an answer came…`Honey!'As I digested this request, my impressions of the Jinn that was before me were somewhat like being observed by a cat waiting to be fed. There was that same unwavering, expectant intensity. In response, I used my creative imagination, a function of my egoic mental soul, to create a small bowl of honey as a thoughtform. I held it is my hands for long moments (in the hands of my dream-body, of course, for I was `there' in my shamanic visioning.)I had the Jinn's complete attention.As I slowly extended my dream arms to place the dream bowl of honey on the altar, I said: `I will give you this honey if you will tell me your name.'Any resistance in the Jinn was gone. As it took the honey and drank it gratefully, the jinni's name appeared in my mind. Then… satisfied, the jinni turned its attention fully toward me. Was there an energetic smile? Perhaps…J(inn): You humans are creators. We, the Jinn, cannot create but we can mimic… we can imitate… and we can affect potential outcomes, but we cannot create.(There was a long thoughtful pause and then:)J: Few can perceive us anymore and fewer still can bind us to their will. Now that I have told you my name great one (offered respect to me,) you can ask me to serve you, and I will.HW: I have been called by other Jinn `El Kobbet'—the binder… And what qualities and abilities do you possess that might be of service to me?(The Jinn flickered thoughtfully, then answered.)J: I can protect you from enemies and I can inflict curses and misfortune on those who oppose you.HW: I am constrained in my practice from inflicting harm on anyone for any reason…(Still, I thought, this genie might come in handy if a real bad guy came along or someone threatened me of my family with harm.)J: …Or with ill will…(I had momentarily forgotten that the mental channel was an open one.)HW: How about healing work?(The Jinn's field dimmed in intensity. His answer was startling.)J: Who can say what is written on another person's soul? We cannot purposefully influence their destiny without tampering with their agreement.HW: Agreement with who…?J: With the higher organizing intelligences...HW: Are the Jinn below them in the spiritual hierarchy?J: Oh yes. Some of the younger Jinn occasionally misbehave. The watchers approach them then and encourage them in more appropriate forms of expression.HW: Who are the watchers?J: The ones among the higher intelligences responsible for this world. We are not allowed to interfere with humans on their path although there are some who do, as well as those who function as adversaries.(I thought about some of my recent reading and asked:HW: Are those the ones that the Gnostikoi called the archons?(I used the Greek term for the Gnostics.)J: Oh… so you know about them… (The Jinn's field brightened reflecting excitement.) The archons are not true spirits. They are mind beings, mental entities many of who were created by humans as thought-forms. Many of these function as attachments… as mental parasites.HW: How do they do that?J: They feed on the energy… on the attention paid to them by humans. This includes the energy generated by human belief systems. But they are not true spirits and they will cease to exist if nobody pays attention to them any more. The ones you call `the archons' are those that we call `the deceivers,' and like us they are not creative. But they can mimic and they can take on forms in response to human belief systems.(I thought about this at some length, then asked.)HW: Are they the ones we call the aliens or extraterrestrials?(The Jinn didn't appear to understand the question so I explained. Its response was more than interesting.)J: The deceivers can take on many forms, drawing from the belief systems of humans… and… there are also visitors who come here from other places.HW: From other worlds?J: Yes.HW: Who are they and why do they come here?J: They are `others' and they come here as visitors.HW: Why do they abduct humans and perform experiments on them?J: They don't. That is the deceivers who do that.HW: The deceivers? Why do they do that?J: Humans are greater than the deceivers. The deceivers that you have called the archons wish to become more like humans. They cannot create. They can only imitate and the only power that they have is derived from humans. Humans have power… and the deceivers want that power.Continued at link:http://www.sharedwisdom.com/article/encounter-jinn-genie-egypt 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome. Offensive ones will be remove. Thank you