Nubes o Naves

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

You Are Entering - The Twilight Zone!

Not always we have see or take things too seriously.
Sometimes why doing our chores, we imagine things and all kinds of thoughts come to us. Even some of those thoughts can be in a way funny, even thou they are related to everything that is happening now and will happen in our close future.
Imagination sometimes can make you laugh.
By the way, today I learned that our schools are getting rid of “sodas?”. I wander if; my yesterday thoughts about sodas and ham- burgers; was what made me create this video “in a way” kind of funny; but of course I did not know what was happening with this issue of the sodas in schools.
I hope you like it.



Find more videos like this on Passive Warriors From Earth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome. Offensive ones will be remove. Thank you